Monday, June 23, 2008

Se presenter: Introducing oneself

Here is how you introduce yourself in French
For pronunciation guide play audio here
(open it in a new window)

Je m’appelle______ (My name is_____)

J’ai 21 ans (I am 21 years old)

Je viens de ______ (I am from*country*)

Je suis_________ (I am *profession*)

Enchanté(e) (Please to meet you)

Il s´apelle Jean. (His name is Jean.)

Elle s´apelle Marie (Her name is Marie ).

Je vous présente Jean (May I introduce Jean. formal)

Je te présente Peter. (This is Peter.informal)

Voici Peter. (Here is Peter)

Vous vous appelez comment? (What’s your name? formal)

Tu t’appelles comment? (What’s your name? informal)

Il/Elle s’appelle comment? (What’s his/her name?)

No comments:

Recommended Online Money Makers

Affiliate Banner Blogvertise

Total Pageviews