Wednesday, December 17, 2008

For those who love someone who speaks french but can't express it

Darling Je vous aime beaucoup

Je ne suis ici pas très long
Mais s'il vous plait, écoute my song
Vous avez un grand appeal
To speak my heart si c'est difficile

Permettez-moi de vous explique
In my own peculiar way
Exactly what my mon coeur would say

Darling Je vous aime beaucoup
Je ne sais pas what to do
Vous avez completely stolen my heart

Matin, Midi et le soir
Toujours wondering where you are
That's the way I felt
Right from the start

Oh Cherie my love for you
is très très fort
Wish my French were good enough
Oh I'd tell you so much more

Mais j'espère that you compris
of all the things you mean to me
Darling, Je vous aime beaucoup
I love you

Darling vous êtes très jolie
Mais qu'est-ce que c'est
vous do to me?
Absolument Je suis in a trance

Tout le temps j'espère que vous
Dream of me a little too
Of Cherie je pense
This is romance

Quand nous sommes alone
and you're in my arms
Je remercie le Bon Dieu
For your lovely charms

Tell me do you love me too?
Je suis happy if you do
Darling Je vous aime beaucoup
I love you too

Ok you could listen to it here






No comments:

Recommended Online Money Makers

Affiliate Banner Blogvertise

Total Pageviews