Sunday, November 9, 2008

My first day at Français 201

I've started my Masters in French last Saturday and indeed I missed being a student. We were around 6-7 only in class (one was absent that day) and of course our professor was really fun and very patient since most of us can't remember a thing or two about French History, since it was a long time ago when we took that subject.

It jumpstarted my French again and at least I could say I haven't lost the touch yet. I could still express myself in French and could still understand what my professor says. Hopefully when I get to teach soon, my French would be better.


Anyway it was a fun experience, seeing former classmates as well as new ones and of course the ver fun professor with all his quotes and his fun way of teaching makes me excited to go to class next Saturday.

No comments:

Recommended Online Money Makers

Affiliate Banner Blogvertise

Total Pageviews