Monday, January 12, 2009

New Template for all the Readers and Other Updates

To all the readers of this blog, thank you for continuing on following and reading my blog. I have decided to use a new template for it for the reason that I want you readers to find it easier to browse through the lessons in this blog.

Anyway here are some of the new features of this blog.

1. An easy navigation bar.

From now on it will be easier for you readers to contact me, to ask questions from me, To ask help in translation professionally and to learn more French quickly. The Navigation bar is a good way for you to browse through this site and hopefully you'll keep coming back for more lessons.

2. New Services

From Now on the author will provide his professional translation service in this blog. Please check the blog entry on this one and if you are interested don't hesitate to contact me, because I could translate your French to English and vice-versa from anywhere in the world. Also I offer translations in Spanish so if you want too you may have documents translated in that language as well.

That's it for the meantime so now keep on checking for the newest updates in this blog.

No comments:

Recommended Online Money Makers

Affiliate Banner Blogvertise

Total Pageviews